Thursday, May 1, 2008

Discounted prices in New York hotels are simply incredible

Wall Street in lower Manhattan as the dominant global financial centre since Second World War has always fascinated me. Some other major attractions of the New York City in my views are the statue of liberty and many skyscrapers, second only to Hong Kong. There is one famous quote about New York which I do like the most is "Culture just seems to be in the air, like part of the weather".

My main hurdle for the trip to New York City was affordable accommodation. Cheap hotels in New York is really tough to find until I have tried it on some of the premier online hotline booking websites. These websites offer discounted rate even in luxury New York hotels and it becomes really very good deal for those one who wants to explore the city on fewer prices. Certain websites may offer you airport transfer facility and tickets for events and shows.

No comments: